Friday, December 16, 2011

Funko Cornholio Wacky Wobbler

Funko Cornholio Wacky Wobbler Review



Funko Cornholio Wacky Wobbler Feature

  • Bobble Cornholio to make him say "Are you threatening me", "Where I have come from, we have no bunghole", "I am the Great Cornholio", "I need TP for my bunghole", "You will give me TP Bungholio"
  • Enjoy a sugar rush with the Great Cornholio
  • Get crazy with Cornholio
  • Stylized and fun
In 1993, Beavis and Butt-Head were born and unwittingly started a revolution. Now, the beloved duo is back as talking bobbleheads. They may, heh heh heh, still think a lot of stuff sucks, but they know for sure (and you will too!) that these wacky wobblers totally rule! Collect them all! Beavis and Butt-Head Bobbleheads available separately. Ages 18 and up.


No comments:

Post a Comment